Sheltering Tree

I absolutely LOVE this set from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  It's called Sheltering Tree and is so versatile.  I was at my mom's stamping last Friday and she had this set.  I knew I had to try it out and make a scene!  It was really easy to use and line up since it's Photopolymer.  I just may have to add this to my ever growing list of must-haves!  Stampin' Up is taking all my money!  HAHA!

This is a pretty straight forward design, nothing too tricky here.

Supplies Used:
Sheltering Tree Stamp Set, Painted Blooms designer paper, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Ribbon, Whisper White Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock, Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Ink, Wild Wasabi Ink,  Daffodil Delight Ink, Blackberry Bliss Ink, Corner Rounder Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts