Sweet, Tart, & Tangy

You are probably all thinking... she was gone for months and now three posts in one day!  What is happening?  HAHA!  I think I'm binge stamping, honestly... oh well!  It has been so long and I've been out of it so long that I'm having the best time pulling out some of my oldies but goodies!

Tart and Tangy is one of my all time favorite sets and when it came out, it had matching designer paper that went with it.  Unfortunately, I LOVED that paper and have used most of it up and only have small scraps that I couldn't get to work for this card.  So, I pulled out a little more recent piece of dp called Berry Blossoms.  It uses the colors Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder.  The sentiment is from an old Sale-a-Bration set called, So Very and I think it was one of my first Sale-a-Bration sets I ever earned.  I pulled out my Dots Embossing Folder, 1 3/4'' Circle Punch, and Scallop Circle Punch to complete the image panel and then I topped everything off with some of the Ruffled Lucky Limeade Ribbon.  Most everything on this card is retired except for the Cardstock I used.

Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers is gregzgirl.  I was surfing through her beautiful gallery and actually came across this card that I favorited YEARS ago, so I knew that was the one I would CASE today!  Here is her card:


I changed the layout (slightly), changed the colors & designer paper.  I used the same stamp set, but a different image and I used the same word, "sweet" but mine is from a different stamp set.  

Supplies Used:
Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, So Very Stamp Set, Wisteria Wonder CS, Calypso Coral CS, Whisper White CS, Berry Blossoms DP, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4'' Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Comments

Popular Posts