Thought of You

 Last week's Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to incorporate the theme, "April Showers".  I immediately thought of this set, Rain or Shine by Stampin' Up and immediately knew I was going to use it.  I made this when I was over at my mom's house for an impromptu stamp day.  My husband and I were supposed to be digging out what will someday be our backyard patio (if the weather will ever cooperate!), but it ended up raining off and on most of the day and was extremely muddy.  Oh well, I got a stampin' day instead, so I was happy!

This is a pretty straight forward card.  I did stamp the umbrella twice and popped it up on dimensionals to give it a little more interest.  The little baubles on the top right of the card are some my mom had in her stash and are not Stampin' Up, but they are still cute!  I'm not sure of the name of the designer paper I used here... oops!

I hope you enjoy my card, have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts