Sprinkles of HAPPY


stampin' up
So... I started this card LAST Tuesday.. and just finished it today... 6 days later.  HAHA!  At least I got it done, right? 

This is for last week's Mojo Sketch and last week's Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  The colors for the challenge were Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, and Sahara Sand!  Sahara Sand is one of the neutrals I don't typically gravitate towards which is why I love color challenges.  They stretch me to use colors that I would probably not use on my own!

I pulled out Sprinkles of Life for this card because it's so cute that I knew it would make a great card with the sketch!

The reason I'm so happy today is that my other Stampin' Up order just came (mostly stuff from the clearance rack, hooray!) and my Stitch Fix box is out for delivery!!  Ahh!  It's my first time trying Stitch Fix, so I'm anxious to see what they have sent me to try!

I have to leave to go to the studio for a few hours here soon and we are supposed to get some pretty bad weather this evening, so I'm hoping for the best!  It is awfully hot and humid, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a bad storm.

I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

Comments

Popular Posts