Blush Groovy Grey....

Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a project using the colors Groovy Guava, Basic Grey, and Blush Blossom. I used the SheetLoad of Cards April sketch for this card, you can find it HERE! I just discovered their monthly e-zine and it's great!

The final challenge this card covers i the Papertake Weekly challenge to use glitter on your project. I put stickles in the heart, but it's hard to see in the picture! You can visit their challenges HERE!

I cuttlebugged all of the panels for dimension and texture! The heart was colored with Groovy Guava ink with blender pens. The outside of the heart was colored with the Blush Blossom SU Marker. Here are the basic details:


Card Details:

Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Basic Grey, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper (all SU!)

Embellishments: Brads (Making Memories), Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon (SU!), Cuttlebug Folders & Cuttlebug Machine, Crystal Stickles Glitter (Ranger), Blush Blossom Marker (SU!), Blender Pens (SU!)

Stamps: Always (SU!)
Ink: Groovy Guava (SU!), Jet Black (Stazon)


I am getting close to 1,000 hits on my blog! As soon as I hit it, there will be BLOG CANDY!


Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!

Comments

  1. Wow, I totally love this!! I like what you did with the sketch. Yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job with these colors Riley! You definitely rose to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab colours and a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I can't get enough of the Always set! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow this is absolutely lovely. So gorgeous. Awesome creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty for the card challenge. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riley - I love your take on today's
    challenge and your card turned out so beautiful!!!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have given you a special award and you can come over to my blog to pick it up!!! Hope you'll play...

    Also - thank you for always being so kind to me and leaving me wonderful comments on my cards!!!

    Have a great day...~Silke~

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! My jaw dropped to the floor!!! This is awesome! A Fav for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh love the colours ! I like how you used the Cuttlebug too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card - I love the stamp :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - that's lovely! You have some great cards on here! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, fab colours and I love that heart stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty!!!
    Love this card,TFS......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful colours. I really love the layout. This is a gorgeous card!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful -- great job on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful! Love this color of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this take on the challenge! I am a sucker for this pp and hearts! So right away it drew me in. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts