Tart & Sketchy...


Here is my card for the sketch challenge #172 on Splitcoast Stampers.


I came up with the color scheme by deciding that I wanted to use this yellow polka dot ribbon. As you can see, it ended up very bright!


The back panels are both dry embossed w/ cuttlebug embossing folders. I added "Faith" dots for some extra fun, along with brads and of course the ribbon! The sentiment is from "Just Celebrate" by Stampin' Up!


Here are the basic details:

Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU), Just Celebrate (SU)

Embellishments: Brads (Making Memories), Ribbon (Basic Basic), Black Marker (Zig), White Gel Pen (Signo)

Card Stock: Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White (All SU)

Tools: 1'' Circle Punch (Marvy), 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (SU!), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!)


Thanks so much for looking & I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wonderful card! Love all the dots~ especially on the 'friendship' part! The colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this card...everything about it is adorable!!! I'm trying to resist this set...but then I see cute stuff like this and I think I HAVE to have it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOWZA!! I love this card!!! I just came across your blog from SCS....you have an amazing blog! Thanks so much for sharing! I wish you much success.

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts