I'm alive!


Sorry I haven't posted yet this week... things have been kind of hectic around here! I finally got a chance to do a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this morning. I combined the color challenge, to use chocolate chip, pretty in pink, and certainly celery, and the sketch challenge.


I borrowed this set from my mom, it's such a great set! This card is pretty simple.. the ovals were created by the cutting system by Creative Memories. I colored the image with Stampin' Up markers.


I have hit 1,000 visits, so that means blog candy... I'll be back with that!


Leave some love and have a great day!


Details:

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper (all SU!)

Stamps: Embrace Life (SU!)

Embellishments: Ribbon (Statin Sensations)

Tools: Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery Markers (SU!), Oval Cutting System (Creative Memories), Cuttlebug

Comments

  1. I saw this card over at SCS this morning and loved it....still do!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! I love how you did the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean and yummy looking card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley, I love the way you used the colors and the flower images! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never checked the color challenge this week...what was I thinking!!! These are wonderful colors together! Such a pretty card! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts