Butterflies are Thinking of You

Good Monday Morning!  It's rainy here today, but that's okay because days like this, I seem to get the most stamping done.. although I am pretty tired this morning!

I've been on a roll with shades of blue, haven't I?  This is for several challenges:
The die cut I used is one of my favorites.  It's called Beautiful Wings and is an Embosslit Die which means it cuts AND embosses at the same time!  This is only $11.95 and it comes with several butterflies.  It's the perfect size for cards.

The sentiment is from last year's Sale-a-Bration catalog and is called So Happy for You.  It is now retired and no longer available.

Here's my full supplies list:
Paper: Very Vanilla CS, Not Quite Navy CS, Twitterpated Designer Paper
Stamps: So Happy for You (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8'' Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts