Bring on the Cake

Good morning!  It is freezing cold here today.. the temperature isn't supposed to go above 25 degrees are so...brrr!  I wish I didn't have to go out in it, but the studio is back in session, so I will have to venture out!

Today's card is for two challenges:
1.  The Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, and Basic Black
2.  Skipping Stone Designs Sketch

This card is pretty simple.  I cut strips of card stock to make my own designer paper.  The sentiment is from the set, Bring on the Cake found in the 2012 Idea Book & Catalog.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circl Embossing Folder
*All current Stampin' Up supplies can be bought in my online store by clicking HERE!

Have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

  1. I love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing- it really adds the wow factor to your card! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I cut strips and glue them and emboss them they begin to come unglued after embossing and the glue dries....any tips on what I am doing wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card...love the colors and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut a piece of whisper white, used Snail Adhesive to glue the strips of paper to the whisper white and THEN I ran it through the embossing folder. I hope that helps. You can purchase the Snail adhesive from my store: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=104332

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the texture on the strips! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. Trying to come up with birthday card ideas now that the holidays are over and this is perfect thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the inspiration! Perfect guy card for my swaps!! ty ty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wide are your strips, this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every weekend i used to go to see this website, as i want enjoyment, since
    this this web site conations actually nice funny stuff too.
    Look at my page ... political

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts