Up Up & Away in Blues

 
Hi!  I hope you have had a great weekend.  Mine has been pretty busy, but I was lucky enough to get the house cleaned and laundry started so I could stamp this afternoon!
I am catching up on the color challenge from Tuesday over on Splitcoast Stampers to use Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  Blue is one of my favorite colors, so it was fun using them to create this card!

This is also for today's Card Positioning System's sketch.  I really loved the four small squares to create a background for my main image.

Everything on this card is Stampin' Up with the exception of the die cuts I used to make the scallop squares and circle.  I am hoping that with Stampin' Up's new Framelits that they will come out with some standard shapes as well as specialty shapes that coordinate with stamp sets.

The designer paper I used for my squares is from a retired collection called Cutie Pie.  Everything else is current.  Here is my complete supplies list:

Paper: Whisper White CS, Night of Navy CS, Bashful Blue CS, Cute Pie Designer Paper (retired)
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Ink: Night of Navy & Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Pin It

Comments

  1. This is simply adorable! Gotta love all of that blue and your use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts