Die Cut Hairpiece

Sorry I have been away for a little over a week.  My dance company had their first competition in Baltimore over the weekend and it's taken me a few days to recover!

Speaking of dance, I made these cute flower head pieces for one of my groups.  The company that I ordered their costumes from just came with strips of fabric to tie in their hair.  I wanted something with a little more pizzazz, so I came up with this cute flower hair clip!

Everything I used (aside from the fabric, of course) is from Stampin' Up!  I used the Fun Flowers die for this.  All of the layers are cut out using the largest flower on the die.  I put the layers together with a 5/8'' Jumbo Brad

Here is the type of clip I put on the back...
I made 6 total of these and I think the girls will really enjoy them!  I will upload a picture with them in their hair this weekend at dress rehearsal!

Thanks for stopping by... Happy Wednesday!!!
Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts