Eat Chocolate

Happy New Year!!!  I would like to wish all my Stampin' friends the best in 2012!

Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I always like to go waaaay back into the Featured Stamper's gallery to pick a card to CASE because it pushes me to dig out some old stamp sets that haven't been loved in a while and put a fresh spin on them!

I CASEd this card from Lunar Lana.  I kept the layout and color scheme the same... I even used BORDER BUILDERS!  This is an old hostess set... that has barely ever been used!  In my early stampin' days, it was just too hard for me to get it straight and figure out how to use it.  Today, I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to get it spaced evenly and straight.

I changed the pink color to Rose Red, since Lunar had used a color that is since retired and I never owned.  I also used the newer set, Eat Chocolate (also retired, it was in the Occassions mini in 2011).  I also used the Striped Chocolate Chip ribbon, put my image in a circle panel and dry embossed the top background.

I think this came out really cute!

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Border Builders (retired), Eat Chocolate (retired)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Die Cuts

All Stampin' Up products can be bought online in my store by clicking HERE!
Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts