Monday, January 9, 2012

Everyone Needs Their Morning Cup

Here is another card for this morning.  I actually made this last night, but it was too dark to get a good picture, so I had to wait.  I love my set, Morning Cup, but for some reason I don't reach for it as often as I thought I would when I bought it.  So, I made myself a little personal challenge and challenged myself to use it.

I loooove how this turned out!  The designer paper used is from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration catalog and it's called Everyday Enchantment.  The brads are from the Everyday Enchantment Brad & Ribbon Pack.  You can earn this designer series paper and/or the brad & ribbon pack for FREE when placing a $50 order or more beginning January 23rd!

I paper pieced the coffee pot and the mug is simply colored with Stampin' Write Markers.

The sketch is Saturday's Sketch Saturday.

Supplies List:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment (available Jan. 23rd)
Stamps: Morning Cup
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Brads, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you for joining in our Sketch Saturday challenge.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete