Apothecary Art

Good Monday morning!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I surely did, it was the first weekend in over a month that I didn't have to work and I actually got some stamping done!  I made this yesterday, but I had to wait until today to get a good picture of it.

To be honest, I really did not like this when I first made it, but after sleeping on it, I woke up this morning and decided it's not so bad after all.  HAHA!

This uses the new Apothecary Art stamp set and the new Framelit Label Dies!  I am so excited that Stampin' Up has these new dies!  I hope they come out with more shapes because they are awesome!

I stamped both images on watercolor paper, then colored them in with Stampin' Write Markers and an Aqua Painter.  The designer paper is the new Twitterpated, also from the Occasions Mini!  The brads are the glimmer brads in the in colors.

This is for the Sketch Saturday challenge!

Supplies List
Paper: Baja Breeze CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Watercolor Paper, Twitterpated Dp

Stamps: Apothecary Art

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Glimmer Brads in Blushing Bride, Stampin' Write Markers, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

Comments

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Very pretty DP's, great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is completely stunning. I love what you've done with our sketch. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts