Bunny Top Note Box

Hi.. it has been a while since I've posted.  I have been sick for pretty much the entire past week, peaking in sickness Friday and Saturday.  Last night, I was tired of laying on the couch, so I was determined to try to craft a bit.  My mom, aunt, and I have a craft show coming up in a few weeks and I have made NOTHING for it.  It's just been a busy few months.

Anyway, while I was dying on the couch, I got a lot of blog hopping and time on Pinterest in.  I came across this super cute tutorial for this box.  You can find the PDF by clicking HERE!  I must say that this was very easy.  I was jacked up on cold/sinus meds while I made it, so I can assure you ANYONE can do this.  HAHA!

I did have to tweak the bunny a little bit because I do not have the 1/4'' circle punch.  I used black brads instead and I actually think I like it better. 

I love using up my retired stock on craft show items.  This project is no exception.  I made the box out of the retired Bordering Blue.  I had an ENTIRE pack of cardstock that had never been opened!  I used the retired designer paper, Bella Birds for the Top Note and the pink accents on the bunny.  The ribbon is So Saffron that came in a Sale-a-Bration bundle many years ago.  I am proud of myself to using up some old stuff... not that I really made a dent in it!

I made nine of these and plan to put jelly beans in the box.  Here is another view:

That's all for right now!  I hope you have had a great weekend!

Pin It

Comments

  1. That's so cute!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute....thanks for all the info...got to try and make some for everyone at work!! Hope you are feeling better and good luck at your upcoming craft show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this darling project...and the tutorial! Hope you are feeling all better by now...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! Thanks for sharing the info too!!

    I will be featuring this bunny on My Crafty Picks #56 with a link back to your blog on 3-11-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I love it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts