Tea Shoppe Love

How much do I love this new set in the Occasions Mini?  Umm... A LOT!  It's called Tea Shoppe and it's one of my favorite sets in the new Occasions Mini Catalog!  I love anything tea or coffee related, so I had to get this set!  I paired it up with the Everyday Enchantment designer paper that you can earn for FREE when you place a $50+ order!  You can place your order through my online store by clicking here!

This is for the February Sketch for you to Try.  I always love these sketches and this one is no exception!

The main tea cup is stamped in Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White Card Stock.  I cut it out and then pleated some Soft Suede polka dotted ribbon (I used the non-polka dotted side) to put at the top of the cup.  I think it added a little flair!

Supplies List:
Paper:
Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment Dp
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, 1 3/8'' Circle Punch, Soft Suede Polka Dotted Ribbon (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Pin It

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Riley! I love that set and the colours you used!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Love how you used the pleated ribbon! Great job with the February SFYTT -- thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts