Two Cards from the Weekend

I stamped last weekend, but haven't had time to post my cards!  It's been a wild week... My first card (above) is for last Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.  I CASEd this card: Happy Harmony.  I changed the stamp set, used designer paper and changed the ribbon.  I kept her basic layout and color scheme.  I really like how it turned out!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Tempting Turquoise DP (retired)
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (Hostess) & Best of Everything
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Real Red Polka Dotted Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch

My next card is for last week's sketch on Splitcoast Stampers and for the My Time Pretty Palette challenge to use Pink, Rose, Grey, and Aqua.  I matched these colors to be Regal Rose, Rose Red, Basic Grey, and Pool Party.  I looove how these colors go together!

I used the new set, Tea Shoppe (one of my favorites in the Occasions Mini).  The cups are individually stamped, then cut out and mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used the Decorative Label Punch, the 1'' Circle Punch and the Large Oval Punch to layer the label layer.  The designer paper is retired called Sweet Always.

Supplies List
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Rose Red, Sweet Always Dp (retired)
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pool Party, Basic Grey
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, 1'' Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon




I hope to get more stamping time in this weekend!  Have a great one!
Pin It

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Riley! I love the cups cut out and tumbling like that! The ribbon in my sample is pool party. ;0) Thanks for joining us this week at MTME pretty palette! I hope that you will join us again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! Those teacups are just so pretty! Love how you used our color combo! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So cute!! I love the pretty little tea cups!! Thanks for sharing in this weeks color challenge at MTME Pretty Palette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts