Birthday Balloons

Whew!  It has been a wild few weeks!  I was out of town 2 out of the 4 weekends in January with dance rehearsals every weekend on the 2 weekends I was home.  Needless to say, my stamping had to take a back seat for a couple of weeks, but my house is back in order and I got some time to stamp today, so all is well!

Getting back after time off is always hard... this card was no exception.  I seriously sat and changed it probably 1,000 times before I settled for this.  Still not my favorite, but it was a good one to get me back in the game!  The funny part is I just got a bunch of new stuff and look what I ended up using... stuff I've had forever!  

Anyway, this is for today's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and for the sketch challenge from Wednesday, also from Splitcoast Stampers.  For the inspiration, we were to find something on the Charleston Gardens website.  I found these pillows and used them for my color scheme which ended up being Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist & Pear Pizzazz.  I used white as my neutral as the pillows have white binding.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White CS, Marina Mist CS, Daffodil Delight CS, Nursery Nest Dp
Stamps:
Up, Up, & Away
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Polka Dotted Scallop Ribbon in Marina Mist, Scallop Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Balloon printing has been in place for a long time now.Printed Balloons This is accomplished with the help of silk screen printing process using which prints in multiple colours can be created.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts