Another Graduation...

Good morning!  I'm back at it with graduation cards... only a few more left to do!  This is for today's color challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers to use Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, and Crumb Cake.  I thought it was the perfect color combination for my final masculine graduation card.

This is also for the Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I used the retired Great Grads set again for this card.  It's just a great set, especially for masculine cards as it doesn't have any floral images or anything "girly"... and my main stash of stamps are allll girly!

I used the retired designer paper Blueberry Crisp on this card.  I bought it long ago and have only cut into a few pieces... paper hording strikes again!

I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the image in two colors (Pacific Point & Certainly Celery) and finished the card off with some Linen Thread and a retired Corduroy Brad in Kraft.

Full Supplies List:
Paper: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Blueberry Crisp DP (retired)

Stamp: Great Grad

Ink: Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker

Accessories: Linen Thread, Corduroy Button in Kraft (retired), Circle Nesties (non-SU), Scallop Oval Nesties (non-SU), Stampin' Dimensionals

Pin It

Comments

  1. Wonderful card and take on the sketch! Love the hat stamped over the a. Very clever. Love the color combo too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts