Up, Up, & Away Art

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It's getting closer to my studio's dance recital, it's on June 2nd, and I always like to make things for the people who have helped me get ready.  This particular piece is for my graduating seniors.  I actually made three identical pieces... I need to me a fourth, but it's for a boy, so I'm trying to figure out how to make something that isn't girly!

I made my scene with one of my most favorite sets, Up, Up, & Away!  I used the soon to be retiring hostess paper, Cheerful Treat for my "grass".

Complete Supplies:Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DP
Stamps: Up, Up, & Away
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Marina Mist
Accessories: Concord Crush Ribbon, Circle Nesties (non-SU), Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts