Happy Mother's Day {Sneak Peek}

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!  I made this card for my special Mom.  She is the best! 

I used a NEW set that will be in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalog!  You will be able to purchase this set on June 1st!  If you are a current customer, your catalog has mailed and you should receive it this week!  If you are a new customer and would like a catalog, please send me an email to dancerriley@gmail.com and I can get you set up!

The new set featured here is called World Treasures.  I love this wonderful floral image it has.  The sentiment is from a retired set called Well Scripted.  I used some retired designer paper called Throughly Modern.

The sketch is this week's Clean&Simple Fall-to-Sketch.  It's one of my favorite weekly challenges!

Complete Supplies List
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Throughly Modern Designer Paper (retired)
Stamps: World Treasures (coming June 1st!), Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Write Markers

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts