Happiest Birthday

For Mother's Day, my mom and I had a stampin' day!  It was really fun and I got to use some of her products that I don't own!  I actually own the set Apothecary Art, but I have had a hard time getting into it.  I don't know what it is, but I have a hard time getting the stamp to ink and stamp clearly.  I think I have figured out that I need to invest in a bigger clear block and I hear the new Stampin' Up ink pads are AWESOME and cover stamps much better, so I am hopeful!

I used the Label Framelits along with the Edgelits on this card.  I just love them and I'm so happy Stampin' Up is creating these products!  The designer paper is retired and is called Bella Blue.  I did "old school" watercoloring by pressing the ink pad to the lid and then using my Aqua Painters to color the image.  I love how it turned out!

Supplies List:
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bella Blue Dp (retired)
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Edgelits, Pleated Baja Breeze Ribbon, Vintage Lace, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painters

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

Comments

  1. This is a good blog for anyone who wants to know about affiliate jump.Thanks for sharing such a nice information to everyone. Spice Tropical

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts