Blushing Grad

Hello!  I know I've been away for quite a while.  I go through periods of extreme busyness, but I finally got to sit down and make a card last night.  Actually, I have a lot of graduation cards I need to make, so it's almost out of necessity that I stamp... and that works for me!  HAHA!

I actually based this card off this one by Heather T over on Splitcoast Stampers.  She was the featured stamper yesterday.  After I've been away from stamping for a while, I need to CASE something to get my juices flowing again!  This was the perfect opportunity.

This card uses the set Itty Bitty Buds.  It was a hostess set a few years ago and I bought this set pre-order because for some reason I thought I would use it all the time... needless to say this was probably like my 2nd or 3rd time using it!  The sentiment is from the retired set Great Grads.  I borrowed it from my mom because I don't own a graduation set and Stampin' Up doesn't currently carry one.

The ribbon is non-Stampin' Up.  For some reason I am totally out of Basic Black ribbon... ACK!  How did that happen?

I used Blushing Bride as this color will be retiring at the end of the month!

Complete Supplies List:
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds (retired), Great Grads (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Black Marker, Black Ribbon (non-SU), Basic Rhinestones, Circle Nesties (non-SU)





Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!!

Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts