Great Grad

As I shared in my previous post, I have a lot of Graduation cards to make!  My brother and cousin just graduated from college and I have four high school seniors at the studio who are graduating next month.  I never make graduation cards to have on hand, so I have to make them as I need them!

This one uses the retired set Great Grads again.  I think it goes perfectly with this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I actually used my Color Coach to come up with this color combination of Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, and So Saffron.  I like how it turned out!

The designer paper is from an old hostess prints pack that came out YEARS ago... how do I still have this stuff.  UGH, my paper hording has become ridiculous.. haha!

Complete Supplies List:
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy Print (retired)
Stamps: Great Grads (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Circle Embossing Folder (non-SU), Stamp-a-ma-Jig, So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Nesties (non-SU)





 Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

Comments

  1. What a great graduation card! I need one for the end of the month for my grand daughter. I might have to case your design...B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts