I Could Have Napped, but I Stamped

stampin' up
Happy Tuesday to you all!  As my title suggests... I could have taken a nap today in between my Frozen Dance Camp and my rehearsals for nationals, BUT I just got a box of new Stampin' Up goodies, so I had to STAMP!

I absolutely LOVE this new Ronald McDonald set this year.  I think it is awesome that Stampin' Up teams up with the Ronald McDonald House and donates a portion of sales from this stamp set to them.  This set is called Sprinkles of Life and it is super cute!!!!  It has a coordinating punch which I love and it has many images with sooo many possibilities!

This card is for today's color challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers which is to use Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay.  These colors screamed ICE CREAM to me... and maybe I thought of ice cream because it is so freakin' HOT.  Anyway, I knew that's what I wanted to use.

The designer paper is from the new DSP called "Cherry on Top" and it is super duper cute.  The ribbon is retired, but it is Rich Razzleberry Taffeta.

I hope you have a great afternoon!  I'm headed back to the studio.... whew, I'm going to be tired tonight!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Cherry On Top DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Build a Tree Punch, Scallop Oval Nestabilities (non-stampin' up)

Comments

Popular Posts