Sunday, September 5, 2010

Accoridan Card Pouch & Notecards

I'm back! Wow, a double post!! This hasn't happened for a while!

I stumbled across a FANTASTIC blog this afternoon called Stamping Pro! Wow, does she have some fantastic samples and tutorials on her blog... love it!

I tried out her accordian card pouch and notecards found here!

This was super easy and I really LOVE how it turned out! I am trying to use up old designer paper so I can convince my husband that I need to place an order of new stuff! HAHA! This uses the old East Coast Prep dp and the trust Fun & Fast Notes stamp set! The note cards are 3.5x5'' cards. I just happened to have some envelopes that would fit them sitting around my house!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Riley... off to check out the site you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing the link on how to make them.
    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete