Accoridan Card Pouch & Notecards

I'm back! Wow, a double post!! This hasn't happened for a while!

I stumbled across a FANTASTIC blog this afternoon called Stamping Pro! Wow, does she have some fantastic samples and tutorials on her blog... love it!

I tried out her accordian card pouch and notecards found here!

This was super easy and I really LOVE how it turned out! I am trying to use up old designer paper so I can convince my husband that I need to place an order of new stuff! HAHA! This uses the old East Coast Prep dp and the trust Fun & Fast Notes stamp set! The note cards are 3.5x5'' cards. I just happened to have some envelopes that would fit them sitting around my house!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. These are awesome Riley... off to check out the site you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing the link on how to make them.
    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts