For You CASE

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great weekend! I haven't been feeling up to par... I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection... ugh! My husband is tiling the floor in our upstairs bathroom today, so I had time to stamp!

This card is for today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers. Today's featured stamper is stampingout! She has a great gallery! It is also for today's PaperWorks Co. Sketch!

I CASed this card from stamping out.

I tried to keep her clean & simple style, but I also added my own touches like multiple layers on the main image. I really love how this turned out!!! Great Friend is one of my favorite stamp sets of all time!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal (retired), Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Pretties Kit (pearls), Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by! Remember, you can purchase all current Stampin' Up items in my online store by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I also love this stamp set. You did a wonderful job with it. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Riley! The ribbon is so lush and the stamped images are gorgeous! So glad you joined in with the PWCO SS#49!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better. This is so pretty.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along at PaperWorks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and the color scheme looks great :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts