Feeling Fall...

Hello!! It's been quite a while since I've gotten the chance to post! Last week was the first week back at the studio, so I was pretty busy getting everything together!

I FINALLY got some new stuff from Stampin' Up this week... although, the only new thing I used on this card is the Poppy Parade dp from the hostess pack!

I made this card for today's Color Dare: Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and Tempting Turquoise. It's also for today's sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.

I have to admit, this color combination was a bit challenging, but once I got it going, I really like it! I think the bright colors were what kind of freaked me out at first, but you just have to learn how to balance them and it really works.

I pulled out my Trendy Trees set to do a fall-ish card. Too bad it doesn't feel like fall here... it's HOT! I am tired of the hot... ready for some cool temperatures so I can pull out my sweatshirts!!!!!

I hope you like my card!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE this!! Great use of colours on the tree leaves and the layout. You made these colour sing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Riley! Love the CD colors on the leaves...looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trees and the papers are terrific too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts