I also used my new designer paper, Jolly Holiday (#117159)! And the new adhesive rhinestones (#119246)!
Can you tell that I am happy to have new stuff to play with? HAHA!
All of the supplies used on this card can be purchased in my online Stampin' Up store! Get a jump start on your holiday projects by purchasing your supplies NOW!
This card is also for the Stampin' B's challenge to use paper piercing and for the Inspirational Card Sketches sketch!
Here is my supply list for this card. The item numbers can be used to order!
- Christmas Contempo Stamp Set (#118734 wood mounted / #120594 clear mounted)
- Jolly Holiday Designer Paper (#117159)
- Old Olive Cardstock (#100702)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (#101650)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (#119685)
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad (#119669)
- Old Olive Ink Pad (#102277)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2'' Seam Binding Ribbon (#120992)
- Old Olive Designer Button (from the Brights Designer Button Pack) (#119747)
- Basic Rhinestones (#119246)
- Mat Pack (#105826)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (#116631)
- 2''x1 3/8'' Oval Extra-Large Punch (#119859)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!!!!