House of Thanks

Hi everyone! I am FINALLY starting to settle down in the new house and I am finally starting to get caught up on my dance studio work... so I FINALLY got to stamp this morning!

I made this card for one of our new neighbors. They are older and the lady has been so welcoming and even gave us a VERY generous house warming gift. I wanted to drop her a thank you note, so I thought the Good Neighbors SAB set would be the one to use!

This is for the color challenge and the sketch challenge this week over at Splitcoast Stampers. I have to admit that this color combo threw me at first. Especially since I am virtually out of Baja Breeze cardstock and I have NO new designer paper. I kind of had to take a hiatius from buying new stamp stuff when we bought our house. Now, it's the last month of the quarter and I haven't met my minimums, so an order is in my future! Of course, if you would like to buy something, you can always help me meet my minimum by placing an order.. here! Just click on the top right hand corner, "shop now".

Card Details:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Prints Pack DP (hostess from a while back), Rich Razzleberry DP (retired), Urban Garden DP (retired)

Stamps: Good Neighbors (retired, SAB), Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Melon Mambo, Basic Black

Accessories: Double Stitched Baja Breeze Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts