Gable Box Gift Set

I know, I have been going crazy with these gift sets, but I have to get a jump start on Christmas gifts, so I am trying to do at least one gift set a week... hopefully more, but lately I haven't been getting enough time in my stamp room!

I hopefully CASed most of this from Stamping Pro!

I did use the retired color Almost Amethyst instead of Baja Breeze because I have an entire new pack of it and I want to try to use up my old cardstock!

I colored the images with just regular colored pencils.

I love this new hostess set in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. It's called Because I Care and I just think it makes a great card! You just have to place an order of $150 or more to get it for FREE!!

You can place your order online at my online store, here!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Comments

  1. I am busy stamping card sets too. So thanks for your great ideas! Love these hydrangeas and the box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts