Card Box & Four Cards

Ok, so I've been on a roll today!!! I just finished this great box and four matching cards... go me! I figured that December will be here before we know it and I always need gifts like this for people... so I might as well get started now, right?

This was really easy to make. The box is just made out of one piece of 8 1/2 x 11'' cardstock. I have WHOLE package of Bordering Blue cardstock.... which is now retired, so I used it for all the card bases... not that it knocked out ANY of the paper.. haha! I also used the retired Bella Birds dp... and I still have tons! Guess I will be making many of these sets for people... haha!

This was really easy to make and I love how it turned out! The Watercolor Trio is such a great set to use for stuff like this as you don't have to spend time coloring!

Thanks for stopping by... again... haha! :)

Comments

  1. Love all these cards.. what a fabulous sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am doing card sets for Christmas gifts too. Just have to try making the matching box too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! These cards are gorgeous and I love the box! Do you have a tutorial on how to do the box??
    --Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set, Riley! Love the colors and the card layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts