Hello! I hope you have had a good weekend. I have been slightly under the weather, but I think it's just been my out of control allergies... maybe paired with a slight cold... who knows! Anyway, I felt well enough to stamp this afternoon!
I pulled out my new Morning Cup (#116988 wood / #120489) stamp set. I knew this stamp set would be on my first order from the 2010/2011 catalog because... I love coffee! Anyone who knows me realizes that you shouldn't try to talk to me until I've had at least one cup of coffee in the morning... and so this sentiment really rings true for me! HAHA!
I paper pieced the coffee pot with the new Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack in the Neutrals (#117157) and found some old Real Red dp from a hostess prints pack.
This is for two challenges:
#1 - Stacey's Curtain Call Challenge to use: Real Red, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand & Basic Black
#2 - CPS - Card Sketches
Here's everything you need in order to recreate my card, all supplies can be ordered in my Stampin' Up store!
- Morning Cup Stamp Set - #116988 wood mounted / #120489 clear
- Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
- Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
- Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
- Real Red Cardstock - #102482
- Real Red Stamp Pad - #103133
- Basic Black Stamp Pad - #101179
- Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in Neutrals - #117157
- Basic Rhinestones - #119246
- 1/4'' Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red - #109034
- 1'' Circle Medium Punch- #110868
- Designer Label Large Punch - #119862
- Modern Label Extra Large Punch - #119849
- Word Window Large Punch - #119857
- Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die - #113469
- Circles #2 Bigz Die - #114526
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!