Wings of Friendship

Happy Friday!!!

I finally got to stamp this afternoon... this week has been pretty busy with the studio. We start classes back next week and I have been bombarded with paperwork.

This card is for today's Free For All challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and for the color challenge from Tuesday, also on Splitcoast Stampers!

The colors are: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, and Concord Crush. I really like how they go together! I haven't ordered any new designer paper, so I made my own!

I love how this came out!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
Ink: I used Stampin' Write Markers, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, and Peach Parfait, Basic Black ink pad
Stamps: Wings of Friendship (retired, hostess)
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Adhesive Pearls


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts