A Little Kindness

This card started as a CASe, but ended up being a completely original design.  This is by far my most favorite card I've made recently.  It uses two sets: Kinda Electic which is in the main catalog and Nature's Perfection which was a Sale-A-Bration item from this past year.

The only thing I cannot claim as my own idea is the color scheme.  That came from a past ColourQ challenge to use: Bermuda Bay, Peach Parfait, Hello Honey, and So Saffron.  Trust me, I didn't know if it could be done.  BUT I LOVE IT!

Supplies List:
Paper: Bermuda Bay CS, So Saffron CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Peach Parfait
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Nature's Perfection
Accessories: Oval Framelits, Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bermuda Bay Polka Dotted Ribbon, Linen Thread

Comments

Popular Posts