With Sympathy

I finally leave you today with the card I made this afternoon!  This is for today's Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  tjacoby98 is the Featured Stamper and I CASed this card:

She inspired me to pull out one of my most favorite sets of all time, Live Your Dream.  It will always be one of my most beloved sets. 

This is also for this week's ColourQ to use Taken with Teal, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and Whisper White!

I pulled out some of my old designer paper and found Bali Breeze.  It was one of the only series I had left that used Taken with Teal.  I don't have any full sheets of Taken with Teal cardstock, so I used the scrap of designer paper (yay, using scraps!) and a small solid card stock piece to punch out the Modern Label layer.

I kept tjacoby98's layout pretty much exactly the same, except, I did place my sentiment in a different location.  I also changed the color scheme, and used a different sentiment.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White CS, Early Espresso CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Taken with Teal CS, Bohemian DP, Bali Breeze DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Live Your Dream, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Wide Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Comments

Popular Posts