Happy Birthday

Hello!  I hope you've had a great week so far!  It is a rainy day here, so what's better than stamping?  Sydney has been subdued today and played while I made this card.  I hope she isn't getting sick!

This is for yesterday's color challenge and today's sketch challenge, both on Splitcoast Stampers.  The colors to use were Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Wisteria Wonder.  I love this soft palette of colors!  I knew I needed to add in a green and a neutral, so I used Lucky Limeade and Soft Suede as well.

The sketch today lent itself to a scene, so I made one using the Sprinkles of Life set.  I absolutely adore this set.  It is so versatile!  All of the sentiments that come with it are pretty small and I needed on a little bigger, so I used a retired set called Warmest Regards.

I don't know what is going on, but lately I feel like my pictures aren't as crisp as they normally are.  I don't know if it's me or my camera, but it is getting on my nerves!

Supplies List
Paper: Wisteria Wonder CS, So Saffron CS, Whisper White CS, Birthday Bash DP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Warmest Regards
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Comments

Popular Posts