Butterfly in Taupe


 Whew... I'm so behind on posting my cards!  I haven't done too much stamping lately, which doesn't make sense because I've actually had a break from teaching dance.  How is it that when you have more time, you get to do less?  I don't understand!

This was made several weeks ago for the 7/28/15 color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use Rose Red, Mint Macaroon, and Tip Top Taupe.  It is also for the 7/28/15 sketch challenge.

The designer paper is from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (I love these smaller dp packs that Stampin' Up has this time).  The piece of Rose Red is from an old collection, but I cannot remember the name off the top of my head.

Supplies List
Paper: Tip Top Taupe CS, Pretty Petals Designer Paper
Ink: Rose Red & Mint Macaroon
Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Adhesive Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Tip Top Taupe Lace

Comments

Popular Posts