Monday, August 24, 2015

Snappy Snappy

 Happy Monday!!  I hope you've had a great start to your week!  Monday means a new Mojo Sketch!  Woo hoo!  I am settling back into a stampin' routine and it couldn't feel better!  Of course, once I get back to work... well, we will see how it goes!

I decided to use a retired, but much loved set today called Crab & Company.  It was one of the very first Stampin' Up sets I ever bought and I still love it.  I also pulled out my Prisma Colored Pencils and my Odorless Mineral Spirits to color him!  Does anyone still use colored pencils?  I feel like so much emphasis is on markers now, so it was fun to do something different.

I hope you enjoy my card!

Supplies List:
Paper: Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Crap & Company
Accessories: Linen Thread, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensional, Prisma Colored Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, Scallop Circle Nestabilities 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Riley! It makes me think of Pensacola Florida. LOL! Beautiful colors, great take on the sketch.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Super cute and I too, am always of fan Crab & Company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! Love the colors and those striking diagonal stripes. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete