Get Your Santa On!

Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch!  I decided I should probably get started on some of my Christmas cards, so this was the perfect time to do it!  I loved this sketch and will definitely use it again.

The stamp I used is from the Stampin' Up set, Get your Santa On.  It is super cute, but it is retired.. of course, HAHA!

The paper is also retired.  It is called Holly Berry Bouquet.  It has some really cute glittery paper in it that I used for my background. 

I stamped the Santa on watercolor paper and then colored with Stampin' Write Markers.  The stars were punched out with the small star punch.

Everything else is pretty straight forward!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Watercolor Paper, Holly Berry Bouquet DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Get Your Santa On
Accessories: Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Star Punch, Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker

Comments

  1. This is adorable! Love that Santa image. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts