Whimsical Mosaic

Happy Sunday!  I hope you've had a great weekend!  Mine has been pretty good!  I'm super tired today from working at the studio all day yesterday.  We enlarged one of the dance rooms and we had to start cleaning and laying the floor down.  So, I'm feeling that today!

This card is for today's Sweet Sunday Sketch and for the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge!  The color challenge was to use Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, and Lost Lagoon.  I only own the Lost Lagoon marker, so that made it quite a challenge.  I literally have no Lost Lagoon cardstock and the only designer paper I have for it just didn't go with my design.

I've seen a lot of negative die cut images lately and thought I would give it a try with the old, but very loved, Top Note Die!  The middle piece was cut from Pool Party cardstock, then dry embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  It's hard to see the embossing in my picture, though.  I cut around the edges of the Pool Party top note layer so I would have a white border.

I used my paper piercing tool and template to do the paper piercing on the two corners of my top layer.  The sentiment is from a long retired set called Whimsical Words.  The other two layers are stamped with Mosaic Madness.

I hope you like my card!

Supplies:
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Lost Lagoon
Stamps: Whimsical Words & Mosaic Madness
Accessories: Paper piercing template & tool, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Top Note Die, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon Stampin' Write Marker

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love all the shapes and your stamped panels are unique and beautiful accents. Thanks so much for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the negative die cut...makes for a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Love the card:) Thanks for playing with us at HSS this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts