Another Sunday Card...


So, I'm on a roll this morning and since DH is sleeping in, I thought I would do another card! This started off as a CASE of Dawnsing's card, but kind of morphed into my own.

I used my new die-cut flowers from Stampin Up and ran them through my cuttlebug w/ the swiss dots folder to give them more dimension.

The designer paper is a scrap of summer picnic that I had laying around and the sentiment is from "Friendship Blooms" SAB set.

Basic details:
Paper: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Summer Picnic DP (all SU!)

Stamps: Friendship Blooms (SU!)

Accessories: Die cut flowers (SU!), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Rhinestone Brad (unknown vendor)

TFL!

Comments

  1. I LOVE that color combo! I never would have thought to emboss my paper before cutting it out either! Man! Great ideas here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card....love the fun flower and the desinger paper you chose....don't you love it when you start doing one thing and it morphs into another! ....love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts