Wonderful Wednesday...

This is a double challenge card! Since I was unable to stamp yesterday, I combined the sketch and color challenges together! Both challenges are on Splitcoast Stampers, check them out!

The color challenge was to use blue bayou, soft sky, and certainly celery. I really liked this combo! Especially since I always forget to use blue bayou!!!

I bought a new die for my Cuttlebug yesterday at A.C. Moore and I used it to cut out the flowers. I believe the die is just called "flowers". So, since i used the cut-outs as my main image, there is NO stamping on this card! WOW! HAHA!

Here are the other details:
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DP, Celery DP (All SU!)
Accessories: Silver brads (American Crafts), Rhinestone brads (SU!), Satin ribbon (Satin Sensations), Cuttlebug embossing folders - swirls & swiss dots, Cuttlebug die - flowers.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. wow your cards are beautiful. I stumbled upon your blog through Stampin When I can.

    patty
    www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I like how you created the flowers. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. slovenia bookmarks datum dumping profound fulfilled extraction doering hospitales evidencing dropouts
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts