Hmmm... Vacation?


Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card using a traveling or packing theme. I went with traveling... loosely... traveling to the beach! It's one of my favorite places to go, so I figured this would work.

I bought these really cute $1 clear stamps from AC Moore not long ago and decided to use them on my card.

I am really not sure I am totally happy with how this came out, but I guess it works.

The main images are embossed with clear embossing powder to give them the glossy look. The images are all colored with markers and blender pens!

Here are the basic details:

Paper: Really Rust, Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, So Saffron (SU!), Watercolor paper (Strathmore), DP (unknown vendor)

Ink: Stazon black

Stamps: Studio G $1 clear stamps

Accessories: Markers (SU!), Blender Pens (SU!), Crop-a-Dile (We R Memory Keepers), Brads (Making Memories), Jumbo Eyelet (SU!), Ribbon (Must be Sold by the Spool), Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger)

TFL!

Comments

Popular Posts