FS67 - Dawnsing



Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers was Dawnsing, you can see her gallery Here!

She has a lot of great designs to drool over! I picked this card to CASE because I loved the color combo and the layout.

I thought it would be PERFECT for a Tart & Tangy summertime card! So, that's what I made! It was very simple to put together and I really love how it turned out!

The basic rules for the Featured Stamper challenge are to change at least 2 things. I changed the DP, the sentiment, and the main focal image. What do you think? I love how it came out!

Basic Details:
Paper: Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Jersey Shore DP (all SU!)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch (SU!), 1 3/8'' circle punch(SU!), 1 1/4'' circle punch (Paper Shapers), A Perfect Day Rub-Ons (SU!), Ribbon (American Crafts), Brad (Making Memories)
TFL!

Comments

  1. I love the sweetness and simplicity of this card, the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CASE of Dawn's card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts