YAY - New Stamps!


I got my new Verve Visual stamps in the mail yesterday! I was so excited because I really didn't expect them until next week some time!

Their shipping was SUPER fast!

A few notes about them... I was a little hesitant at first to purchase them because they are clear acrylic stamps. I only own the Classic Ink from SU! and on my other clear stamps the classic ink does not work well. It beads up and stuff. I was told that the classic ink works great on Verve's stamps... so I took the dive and they do GREAT with the classic ink! I was so excited!

Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers was Peanutbee! I love her gallery and I chose this card to CASE! I changed the stamp set, the colors, and I added ribbon! I kept the same layout because it was too cute!

Here are the details!
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral (all SU!)
Ink: Cameo Coral, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa (all SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch (SU!), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (SU!), Ribbon (Satin Sensations), Signo Gel Pen
Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Riley! What a lovely color combination! The little dots that you added are too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty card. So glad you posted about the ink because I am always hesitant about the clear stamps also! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent case.....these flowers are cute too. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!
    Really like those new stamps,
    nice blog too. I don't think I can dance really well but I love to stamp.
    TFS, www.stampinganja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! Into Today's Faves!
    smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts