Kitty Inchies!


Ok, so today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card using INCHIES! I have NEVER used or made inchies before, but bascially they are just little 1'' squares. I cheated and use 1 1/4'' squares because my kitty image was a little too big for the 1'' and I wanted to use it!

The images are from Studio G and were in the $1 bin at A.C. Moore. Since the images are somewhat small, this was the perfect challenge for them!!!

Here are the basic details:

Cardstock: Watercolor Paper (Strathmore), Brillant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Jersey Shore DP (SU!)

Embellishments: Striped Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (SU!)

Tools: 1 1/4'' Square Punch (Creative Memories), 1 1/2'' Square Punch (Creative Memories), Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots

Have a great Thursday!

Comments

  1. Inchies, never heard of it before. I think you did a great job ! I'll have to try this layout, great idea. And the kitty stamp is adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchies card!! Cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love these colors!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and a cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Inchies turned our great! I haven't been to AC Moore lately...I'll have to go soon and check for these adorable stamps! What a wonderful layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love the kitty stamps! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts