Happy Monday!


Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good... it started out on Saturday morning w/ a very sucessful pancake breakfast fundraiser for my youth dance company. The kids ran almost all of it! It was really funny seeing 8 year olds taking orders and bringing out plates... just too cute! Of course the older kids were helping them, but overall it was fun and we raised a lot of money!

Saturday evening DH and I went to see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"... it was HILARIOUS! I recommend it if you are wanting to see a really funny movie!

Sunday I spent the day with my mom and grandmother which was very nice.

Anyway, here is my card for today. It's for Beate's weekend sketch challenge #47, found here... Weekend Sketch Challenge. It is also for the technique challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to emboss and then WATERCOLOR.. I obviously can't read because I colored my image with a Stampin' Up Marker! Whooops! I'm a cheater!


Here are the basic details:

Stamps: Embrace Life

Cardstock: Taken w/ Teal, River Rock, Whisper White (All SU!)

Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads (SU!), Black Grosgrain Ribbon (American Crafts), Black Embossing Powder (Ranger), Taken w/ Teal Marker (SU), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Tools: Oval Cutting System (Creative Memories), Cuttlebug


Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Riley!
    Thanks for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful card. I just love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty....I like the colours. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the color combo you chose and you did a great job on the sketch challenge. Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful Riley! I'm hanging my head in shame because I love this paper and I have a pack, but I've yet to use it...ugh! You've certainly given me some inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning card! LOVE the blue flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts