Can You Believe It????



Well, I have definately been busy today! It has been so great to finally have time to sit down and just stamp!!! This is the first weekend in over a month that I have had basically a free weekend!

Today has been kind of dreary and DH has been doing some stuff for work, so that means I have gotten to stamp... A LOT!!!


I have had this idea for a set of notecards using Just Celebrate for a while. I just hadn't had the time until now to sit down and put it together!

I used ALL scrap designer paper on these, most of the dp is from SU, but some isn't (the elephant and butterfly aren't SU). I went with a very simple layout with no special embellishments. This was hard for me because I always want to slap on ribbon and brads! I will probably give this set of cards to my Granny, she always loves writing notes to her friends and I know she would be greatful not to have to go to the store and buy cards. Plus, I enjoyed making them!


Here are all of the cards individually in case you want a closer look!












Comments

  1. What a great batch of cards! I would love time to just sit down and play with my cards! You did good! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this set !!I thought i ordered it but alas I didn't, my mistake!! The cards are beautiful
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley I love these...I just might have to case these cute little note cards! I need to get rid of alot of my scraps and this would be ideal way.

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts