Ehhh...


Hi everyone, sorry I have been MIA. I have been recovering from my insane weekend... in 2 days I judged 38 hours of dance routines... it was looooooong! I finally felt up to stamping today, and you can tell I'm out of practice... oh well, gotta start back at some point!

This card is for several challenges that have been on Splitcoast this week. The first is the color challenge #164 to use purley pomegranant, soft sky, and basic black. I also used the sketch from challenge #174 and finally the ways to use it challenge to use ruffles or crimping on your card.

I am sending this card to my cousin for her college graduation that's this weekend.

The image was stamped w/ Stazon Black and then colored with purely pomegranant ink w/ blender pens.

Basics:
Cardstock: purely pomegranant, soft sky, whisper white, basic black, Watercolor paper (all SU!)
Embelishments: Bali Breeze DP (SU!), Soft Sky Double-Sitched ribbon (SU!), Sponge Daubers (SU!), Brads (Making Memories)
Tools: Creative Memories Cutting System, Paper Crimper, Crop-a-Dile

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping back!

Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love your colours the brads and ribbon, and your stamp choice makes this a wonderful elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts